Best kept secret of the Ardennes
Corona - COVID-19
In response to the many questions we receive, here's an update;
We would like to emphasize that your stay at La Truite d'Argent can continue and that you can book an accommodation for buisiness purposes. Tourist stays are not allowed!Private studio's and Cabins are available.These are all separate accommodations that are completely self-supporting and pose no risk.
But of course, we have adapted our services to "Corona" developments and to the legal directives of the government..For example, we have tightened our internal hygiene measures.
And as you probably know, restaurants and cafes in Belgium must remain closed until April 3, including our restaurant "Kingdom of Dreams".
However, many of our customers enjoy dining in a restaurant; either in our restaurant or in a restaurant in Houffalize. This is no longer possible.
Given the current situation, you can decide to provide your own dinner and breakfast, but we would also like to organize this for you.We can deliver your dinner and / or breakfast to your accommodation. If you think this is a good idea, it is best to send us an email, as we will adapt to it.
It is difficult to predict what will happen, but we hope that everything will be under control in the months to come.
Be seeing you in La Truite d'Argent.
Bob & Henja
Herberg - Hotel La Truite d'Argent
Cetturu 1, 6662 Houffalize - Belgie
- After your reservation we demand an advanced payment of 100% plus a bail of € 100,-. You will receive an email about this.
- Check-in from 4 till 6 p.m. Check-out, 11 a.m.
- La Truite d’Argent is a couples retreat. No children or pets. We do not accept group reservations.
- La Truite d'Argent is a couples retreat. No children or pets. Please mail if you are traveling with more than two adults.
- With 3 weeks' notice of a cancellation, your deposit is refundable, less a € 35 administration fee. With less than 3 weeks' notice, a refund is only possible if we are able to re-sell your room.