Best kept secret of the Ardennes
Corona - COVID-19
Many guests now look at their travel plans in a different way. Common sense says they opt for less hustle and bustle, safe distance and close to home.But did you know that La Truite d'Argent has always been such a place, where you can withdraw from the hustle and bustle of modern life and also very close by? For years we offer independent studios (all with private entrance) or tiny houses in our valley. All these accommodations have a kitchenette so you can make your own breakfast or meal.But then there's our location... yes, it's indeed not normal; namely in the middle of the Ardennes forests. You can walk or MTB directly from your front door for hours without meeting anyone.
In our restaurant The Kingdom of Dreams you will be seated safe. The restaurant is spacious and we always only take a few tables. Actually we use the 1.5m rule 'by accident' for years because a crowded restaurant does not fit in the atmosphere of La Truite d'Argent. Anyway, the new normal was always a bit normal with us. Small scale business is what it's called! And we do that with our accommodations, with our restaurant The KIndom of Dreams and with festival La Truite Magique for years with a lot of fun.
Be seeing you in La Truite d'Argent.
Bob & Henja
Herberg - Hotel La Truite d'Argent
Cetturu 1, 6662 Houffalize - Belgie
- After your reservation we demand an advanced payment of 100% plus a bail of € 100,-. You will receive an email about this.
- Check-in from 4 till 6 p.m. Check-out, 11 a.m.
- La Truite d’Argent is a couples retreat. No children or pets. We do not accept group reservations.
- La Truite d'Argent is a couples retreat. No children or pets. Please mail if you are traveling with more than two adults.
- With 3 weeks' notice of a cancellation, your deposit is refundable, less a € 35 administration fee. With less than 3 weeks' notice, a refund is only possible if we are able to re-sell your room.